Thematic series on Apps and Mobile Innovations for Manufacturing in Industry 4.0 (R)Evolution
Scientific Phone Apps and Mobile Devices welcomes submissions to the thematic series on Apps and Mobile Innovations for Manufacturing in Industry 4.0 (R)Evolution.
This thematic series is focused on featuring apps and mobile innovations linked to enabling industry, particularly in manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, or related areas in relation to IIoT, Industry 4.0 or digital manufacturing. The featured work can be a research article, comment/opinion, review or even application notes.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- On-the-go application
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Scientific Phone Apps and Mobile Devices. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Scientific Phone Apps and Mobile Devices submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Apps and Mobile Innovations for Manufacturing in Industry 4.0 (R)Evolution. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 31 March 2018
Lead Guest Editor
- Dr Tan Puay Siew, SIMTech, A*STAR, Singapore
- Dr Xu Chi, SIMTech, A*STAR, Singapore
- A/Prof Zhang Jie, School of Computer Science and Engineering, NTU, Singapore
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Scientific Phone Apps and Mobile Devices - including articles published in this thematic series!